Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Ep. 93: Lara shares some highlights from the Queers and Comics Conference and Josué shares more thoughts on 13 Reasons Why now that he watched the entire series.
- C2E2 panel – http://bit.ly/2osXimQ
- Queers and Comics – http://www.queersandcomics.cca.edu/
- 13 Reasons Why on Wikipedia – http://bit.ly/2oZuc3o
- 13 Reasons Why on Netflix – http://nflx.it/2ot8DDo
- Beyond the Reasons on Netflix – http://nflx.it/2otd7db
Come chat with us on Geek Therapy Community Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/2jwHRv8
Find us at www.GeekTherapy.com | @GeekTherapy | Lara: @GeekTherapist | Josué: @JosueACardona
*We are currently building the Geek Therapy Library which is designed to help fans communicate through their favorite movies, books, and games. It is a resource for therapists, teachers, and parents to find a way to work with or talk about things through awesome content and allow Geeks and Nerds everywhere a way to be better understood.
You can help out by suggesting entries for the GT Library here:
Or become a patron of the Library and Podcast here: http://www.patreon.com/geektherapy.