Sony and Nintendo may not be at PAX East 2014 but Geek Therapy will be there!
A few of us will be hanging out all weekend covering and enjoying the show. There are a lot of great-looking panels on the schedule but here are the ones that are on our radar because they seem to be addressing mental health in some way:
- Friday 12:30pm: Take This – “But I’m Not Crazy”
- Friday 4:00pm: Why Internet Jerks Aren’t Going to Win, And How You Can Help
- Friday 8:30pm: How Much is Too Much? Finding Balance in Gaming, Pursuits, and Obligations
- Saturday 5:00pm: Dealing with Inner Demons: Anxiety and Depression in Gamers
- Sunday 4:00pm: IRL Achievements: Gamification and Mental Health
We are very happy to see so many mental health-themed panels this year at PAX East.
If you can’t be there, we’ll be sure to share the highlights next week.
If you will be at PAX East and want to meet up or trade pins, send us an email or tweet at us (@GeekTherapy).